The CCI Diversity Committee will consider and make recommendations regarding the College’s diversity efforts. The charge of the committee is to work with the dean and school directors to:
- periodically review and make recommendations with respect to the CCI Diversity Plan (including individual school diversity plans);
- identify ways to increase the diversity of CCI’s faculty, staff and students;
- help the college achieve its diversity goals as identified in CCI’s strategic plan and in the college’s diversity plan;
- assist with the periodic conduct of a CCI Climate Survey and with the development of strategies to improve the climate/environment for all CCI students, staff and faculty;
- help support the efforts of CCI student diversity groups such as the CCI Diversity Student Leaders Society;
- interface with other campus diversity groups such as the Chancellor’s Council on Diversity and Interculturalism.
Committee membership will consist of CCI faculty, staff and student volunteers interested in helping the college achieve its diversity goals. The committee chair will be appointed by the Dean of the college.